Thursday, April 3, 2008

More Armory photos-- More desserts this time than eye candy

Mark Dion
in collaboration with Dana Sherwood.

This looked much more edible than anything I saw at the snack bar.

Yummy indeed-- except for the bugs, but of course.




















Ricci Albenda at Andrew Krepps, New York
The incredible, edible egg.
Hard-boiled.
























Erwin Wurm
Misconceivable
Galerie Krinzinger Vienna
Looks like Erwin Wurm is forecasting trouble ahead for the new Sea Fair.
No, but seriously. I also can't help but see a "face" on the front. It really looks like Megatron to me for some strange reason, or the Autobots' logo.








Thukral and Tagra
Somnium Genero - incitatius
Small appliances are given a new subspecies.

I would have titled this, "Pop Tarts IV: or, how I learned to love my toaster."

No comments: