Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Think of it like when you were a kid hiding in the clothes racks at Macy's

 

Rosanna Bruno is quite nice at producing canvases that make me wanna recite, "Here we go, loopty loo." Curator Brent Burket has his heart in my arena as Pluto Gallery does its best Toni Braxton impersonation, sans drag. My first review left off Ms. Bruno's work for the rocket scientist reason of I didn't take any photos of it, so mine brain was a bit absent minded. Either way, the ribbons of luscious color remind me of fabric swatches, and or a little boy trying to peek his way into a place he shouldn't be looking. Cool stuff.

 

1 comment:

harold hollingsworth said...

I'm really liking what I'm seeing here with this. Nice discovery, glad you posted on this artist. Well said on your vantage point, well played!